CulinArt Group is excited to be The Wheeler School’s dining services partner! We provide innovative dining solutions to help students eat and live well. Made-to-order, handcrafted food is always the CulinArt way.
Highlights of our dining program at Wheeler:
- Our Salad Bar is stocked full of the freshest seasonal produce with a variety of colors, flavors, and local ingredients.
- The Chef’s Table features comfort-style hot entrees with warm side dishes.
- The Lion’s Den Market is open mornings and afternoons, offering a variety of packaged snacks, grab n’ go sandwiches, salads and power packs, bottled beverages, and quick bites.
- Our Kettle Soup is always made from scratch.
- From time to time, we showcase international micro concepts, such as Noodle Bowls, Bibimbap, and our Mexican Cocina Fresca.
- Our Wellness Wednesday and Try it Tuesday specials introduce students to new tastes while educating on the benefits of superfoods, eating more fruits and vegetables, and how foods affect mood and balance.
- To keep the dining program fresh and on-trend, we host special events, including Pop-Up Café, Guest Chef Series, Teaching Kitchen, and Smoky Roads Traveling BBQ.
- Students can take a ride on our smoothie bike to power their own fresh and healthy blended beverage.
- We celebrate diversity through food with special menus in recognition of cultural heritage months.
- We like to have fun! Our dining services team celebrates special events and holidays like Halloween, Lunar New Year, NFL Opening Day, and many more.