Wheeler offers extensive Performing Arts opportunities for student participation as well as audience appreciation across the New England area. Below is a listing of events this school year. Join us at an upcoming event!
- 10/5 Salem, MA “Haunted Harmonies”
- 10/31 Providence-area Schools visits
- 12/8 Hope Street Stroll
- 12/19 and 12/20 Holiday Festival at Wheeler
- 1/10 Winter Choral Concert 7PM
- 1/12 Admissions Winter Showcase performance
- 1/31 Annual Wick A Cappella Festival @ St. Mark’s School 7 PM
- 2/8 International Championship of High School A Cappella in Wakefield, MA 7 PM
- 4/27 Spring Choral Concert
11/5 Middle School Choral Festival with guest conductor, Lisa Forkish of Vocal Rush by 6 Schools: Lincoln, PCD, Gordon, Moses Brown, Rocky Hill, Wheeler – 7 PM Central Congregational Church
- Dance Company Winter Showcase 1/31 at 7pm; 2/1 at 2pm.
- Dance Company Spring Showcase 5/29 at 7pm; 5/30 at 2pm
- National Anthem @ Brown University Men’s Basketball Game 12/4, 7PM
- Winter Handbells Concert – 12/6 @ 7PM
- Garden City Center (Cranston) – 12/7 6:30PM
- Linden Place (Bristol) – 12/14 @ 1PM
- Spring Handbells Concert – 5/8 @ 7PM
- Contemporary Improvisation Series October 11th master classes and concert.
- Winter Concert February 7th at 7pm
- Spring Concert May 1st at 7pm
Middle School Jazz:
- Wednesday, Nov 13th, 11:00am – RI Veterans Home, Bristol RI
- Sunday, Dec 8th, 11:00am – Hope Street Winter Stroll, Hope St, Providence
- Saturday, December 14th 10:00am – Winter Farmers Market, Hope Artiste Village, Pawtucket RI
- Thursday, Feb 6th, 7:00pm – Middle School Winter Jazz Showcase
- Friday, May 1st, 7:00pm – Middle School Spring Jazz Showcase
- US Fall Play: Night Watch/Tracks November 21,22 and 23
- LS Musical: “The Lion King Jr.” December 12 and 13 (day and evening shows)
- Warning: This show is rated PG-13 and there will be loud gunfire during the performance.
- US One Acts: April 3
- MS Play: “Peter and the Starcatcher” May 21 and 22