We are so glad you are joining us!
Congratulations and welcome to Wheeler’s newest students, and to you, their families. We know it must have been strange to wrap up this last academic year at your previous schools in such an unusual and unexpected way. Even while you settle into a well-earned summer break, we hope you are looking ahead to your Wheeler experience with happy anticipation.
We want to make your transition as easy and enjoyable as possible. Later in the summer, Wheeler will send all families comprehensive back-to-school information to prepare you for the year ahead. For now, we have created some special information just for you, our new families, to help you begin to get your bearings.
Throughout your time at Wheeler, theshould be your first stop any time you are looking for information. You can access it here, or by clicking “Login” at the top of any page on the website. On the portal, you are able to:
- Access the most up-to-date school calendar
- Search the parent and staff directories
- Quickly find key information and links through the resource board
- Update your contact information
- See information related to your student’s academic progress during the academic year.
Please take a moment soon to ensure you can log in to the portal;can walk you through the process. If you need assistance, please contact
You’ve already been receiving email information from Wheeler since your student’s acceptance, and that will continue throughout the coming weeks. Before the start of school, all new families need to be sure to:
- Confirm that your contact information is complete and accurate (via the Parent Portal)
- Complete all required health forms (through Magnus Health; access via the Parent Portal)
- Set up your tuition account (through Smart Tuition; access via the Parent Portal)
On theyou will find that you are a member of the “New Parents” group. Please visit that section for division-specific welcome messages and answers we have compiled to some questions that we are frequently asked by new parents. If you have any questions that are not answered there, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
In addition, you will always find quick links on this website’s Parents page (in the navigation tab above) for Health, After-School Care, and other frequently-visited pages.
We can’t wait to get to know our newest Purples and Golds! (Who are “purples” and “golds”? Check out the FAQ on the portal to find out!)
Please reach out to us through the information beneath our photos.