International Student Enrollment Process 2024-2025
All application materials are due before February 1, 2024, for first-round admission decisions for September 2025. Late applications are reviewed as space allows.
Our rigorous program does not offer ESL support. English proficiency demonstrated through the Test of English as a Foreign Language, also known as TOEFL, is required for all applicants.
Enrollment and Financial Responsibility:
Accepted students must wire full tuition and activity fees before receiving an Enrollment contract. The signed contract from the financially responsible individual(s) initiates the I-20 process. No Financial Aid is available for international students.
Wheeler requires a family member to live with the student, as we are not a boarding school. Address verification will be periodically requested.
The Wheeler School Enrollment Requirements
- Wheeler School Application
- Academic Transcripts for the past 2.5 years
- 2 Teacher Recommendations: Current Math and Current English Teachers
- Applicant visit to campus and interview or video conference interview
- Test Results (< 1 year old) from TOEFL exam (minimum score of 80)
- Parent Statement
- Student statement