A moment for Wheeler alumni, parents, grandparents, faculty, staff and students to come together to celebrate and support everything purple and gold. Give back. Give forward. Give to Wheeler.
Didn’t get a chance to give on November 19?
WE DID IT!
Wheeler’s Day of Giving on November 19 was a resounding success! Donors from across campus, throughout the region, and around the world helped us surpass the $100,000 goal by showing their love for Wheeler through their philanthropy.
We’ll have official results to announce in the next day or two as the final gifts are tabulated, but there is no lag time to our gratitude! Thank you for your generous gifts, which support Wheeler’s mission by:
- Refreshing the libraries with new books and research tools for inquiry
- Enabling novel courses born out of students’ curiosity and passion
- Augmenting in-class experiences through travel and place-based learning
- Stocking studios with the latest tools and materials to unleash creativity
- And more, limited only by the imaginations of our talented students and teachers.
Wheeler’s Day of Giving is a special moment of celebration, but gifts made any time support the important work of our students and teachers all year long. If you didn’t get a chance to make your gift on November 19, we welcome your participation.