We are sorry to announce the decision, made after consultation with the Alumni Board, to postpone our in-person 2020 Reunion & Homecoming, planned for October 16 & 17.
We are, however, excited to offer a virtual Homecoming option for Friday, October 16, 2020.
- 9:00 – 9:45 am – State of the School address with Head of School, Allison Gaines Pell, Young Un, and others – Submit your questions with your
- Join Wheeler School’s new Performing Arts Head, Andrew Hall ’89, and Athletic Director, Sean Kelly ’02, as they discuss beginning their new roles and adjusting their programs to COVID regulations.
- Learn to prioritize self-care and age gracefully with Bonnie Phinney ’70 – a brief presentation and exercise class for all levels.
- Tune in for an evening happy hour with cocktails & mocktail recipe and instruction with Chris Marcus ’09
- Visit our Wheeler Archives as we show you some prized possessions of Miss Wheeler’s, former school uniforms, banners, and more.
- Check back for more exciting partnerships in the works!
Classes ending in 5’s & 0’s, your Reunion & Homecoming events will be combined with the classes below you, ending in 6’s & 1’s in 2021. We will build out a robust weekend with sporting events, classes and tours, faculty, and friends to reconnect with – in person. Save the Date, October 15 & 16, 2021
Need more information or have a question? Let me know at the email address below!