Save the date for Reunion 2019! Celebrating classes ending in 4's and 9's on October 18 and 19.
Reconnect with classmates and teachers, visit our Providence & Seekonk campuses, and enjoy the festivities!
‘04 Carrie Alexander Nick Cicchitelli Alex Conner Sabine Schaefers Andrew Jacober
‘99 Amy Tibbetts
‘94 Denielle Finkelstein Christopher Judge Marc Lewinstein Dr. Lisa Constantino Palmer
‘89 Robin Berk Cornelison Eric Miller Lori Stern Siegel Amy Baumgartel Singer
‘79 Dr. Marlene Cutitar Susan Ellis Judi Alperin King Christina Lapolla Magee
‘59 Vivian Wagner Gast
Reunion Weekend Highlights*
Friday, October 18
• Check-In opens on Providence Campus • Classroom visits, self-guided tours, and alumni workshops during the school day. 11 am
• Lunch with Head of School Allison Gaines Pell at historic Baker House, 217 Hope Street 2 pm
Tea at Baker House, 217 Hope Street, with a talk by Art Department Chair Bob Martin
7 pm - 9 pm
• Reception for all Alumni hosted by the Wheeler Alumni Board at The Guild
Saturday, October 19
• Family Fall Fest at the Farm. Bring the kids for pumpkin-painting, hayrides, petting zoo, bounce house, rock wall, and more FREE fun • Tours of the Farm and a chance to learn about our Gr. 6 Farm Program and the NEW Early Childhood "Forest Fridays"
• Cheer on your Wheeler Athletic Teams during the Pingree Games
• Class of 2020 BBQ. Support our incoming alumni class at their cookout fundraiser. All proceeds benefit the Class of 2020. 5 - 6 pm
• Campus tours in Providence with Student Ambassadors. See the Wheeler School you remember through a current student's eyes. 6-7 pm
• Cocktails and appetizers in the Miller Quad on campus 7 pm
• Presentation of this year's Alumni Association Founder's Award 7-8 pm
• Dinner 8-9:30 pm
• Dessert and Dancing
*Schedule subject to change
216 Hope Street Providence, Rhode Island 02906-2246 Phone: (401) 421-8100 FAX: (401) 751-7674
The Wheeler School is an independent coeducational college preparatory day school for Nursery, Pre-K, K-Grade 12 serving Providence, RI, Greater Providence and Greater Boston. The Hamilton School welcomes Grades 1-8 with language-based learning differences.