Save the date for Reunion 2019! Celebrating classes ending in 4's and 9's on October 18 and 19.
Reconnect with classmates and teachers, visit our Providence & Seekonk campuses, and enjoy the festivities!
• Check-In opens on Providence Campus • Classroom visits, self-guided tours, and alumni workshops during the school day. 11 am
• Lunch with Head of School Allison Gaines Pell at historic Baker House, 217 Hope Street 2 pm
Tea at Baker House, 217 Hope Street, with a talk by Art Department Chair Bob Martin
7 pm - 9 pm
• Reception for all Alumni hosted by the Wheeler Alumni Board at The Guild
Saturday, October 19
• Family Fall Fest at the Farm. Bring the kids for pumpkin-painting, hayrides, petting zoo, bounce house, rock wall, and more FREE fun • Tours of the Farm and a chance to learn about our Gr. 6 Farm Program and the NEW Early Childhood "Forest Fridays"
• Cheer on your Wheeler Athletic Teams during the Pingree Games
• Class of 2020 BBQ. Support our incoming alumni class at their cookout fundraiser. All proceeds benefit the Class of 2020. 5 - 6 pm
• Campus tours in Providence with Student Ambassadors. See the Wheeler School you remember through a current student's eyes. 6-7 pm
• Cocktails and appetizers in the Miller Quad on campus 7 pm
• Presentation of this year's Alumni Association Founder's Award 7-8 pm
• Dinner 8-9:30 pm
• Dessert and Dancing
*Schedule subject to change
216 Hope Street Providence, Rhode Island 02906-2246 Phone: (401) 421-8100 FAX: (401) 751-7674
The Wheeler School is an independent coeducational college preparatory day school for Nursery, Pre-K, K-Grade 12 serving Providence, RI, Greater Providence and Greater Boston. The Hamilton School welcomes Grades 1-8 with language-based learning differences.