This year, we are working with Auctioneer Kathy Kingston, one of the most charismatic and well-known auctioneers in the country. You will enjoy seeing her in action at The Big Event.
As you know, the Auction is a Wheeler community-inspired, community-led, and community-sponsored event that depends on YOU, our Wheeler Parents, to make it both fun and successful. The most critical component of a great Auction is a collection of AMAZING, ENTICING, EXTRAORDINARY auction items! This is where you come in.
We need every parent to think about how he or she can contribute to this critical fundraising effort that benefits our children and our School. We all have connections to companies or individuals who might make a donation to our Auction. Please consider the people you know - both personally and professionally - who could support us with a donation.
So, why is it important to support the Auction? First and foremost, funds raised at the Auction are directly allocated to making Wheeler the exceptional educational experience for our children that we all cherish. These funds go to areas like curriculum development, staff continuing education, infrastructure enhancement, financial aid, and other crucial needs.
There are many possibilities for auction items that will get attention. We have some favorites, but please use your creativity and let us know what ideas you have! We are especially interested in items that have not been offered in the past.
THE WISH LIST FOR THE WHEELER AUCTION:
1. Sports Fantasy Package (ex. First Pitch at a Red Sox Game)
2. Once In A Lifetime Experience (ex. Meet & Greet with Meghan Trainor)
3. Explore the World (ex. African Safari)
4. Weekend Getaway (ex. Napa Valley Wine Tour)
5. Private Party (ex. Private Wine Tasting in Your Home with Entertainment) 6. Auto lease for a year or Jeep/Convertible lease for the summer
7. One week vacation (at e.g. beach house, ski condo, European flat, etc.)
8. Concert & Sporting Event Tickets
9. Visits to sets of well-known TV shows
10. Brand new computer, laptop or tablet
11. Beautiful artwork by well-known artist, including paintings, sculptures or
12. Meet and Dine with a Celebrity
We truly appreciate your time and effort to help make this year's Auction a fantastic success. Thank you in advance for any connections you can help us make.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss a potential donation, please contact one of us.
See you on April 25th at The Big Event!
Jennifer Andruzzi Judith Dickstein Remondi
Tel: 508-339-6470 Tel: 781-444-2255